Friday, June 09, 2006

7 Things

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Visit the Galapagos Islands
2. Hang-glide in a Hawaiian volcano
3. Write a book
4. Earn a Ph.D.
5. Explore every continent
6. Sky dive
7. I'll try surfing with you, Nat!

7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Throw away a plastic item without feeling guilty
2. Scold my kitties even when they scratch the new couch
3. justify mowing a lawn (really, what is the point?)
4. get to work on time (I've been consistently 30-45 mins late the past 5 weeks)
5. imagine a life without Keith
6. stop challenging myself with new goals (always, always aiming for something)
7. watch local news

7 Things that Attracted Me to Keith:
1. fate
2. He makes me laugh every day
3. Always good conversation
4. He's always respected me
5. He's interesting, different, and totally nuts
6. He's thoughtful and caring
7. He's just silly and fun all the time

7 Things I Say Often:
1. I'm such a geek
2. I'm such a dork
3. Duh!
4. Lame.
5. Okay, now what…?
6. I need to get out of the city.
7. There is never enough time in the day!

7 Reasons I love being an Aunt: ()
1. Imagining myself as the future "Aunt Ellie"
2. When I want kids, I can borrow them from my sisters and then return them when I'm exhausted
3. Watching my sisters evolve into mommies
4. Having a valid reason (excuse) to visit the toy section at Fred Meyer
5. Getting a million photos via email
6. Bragging about how cute my sisters' kids are
7. Fulfilling that baby-craving without all the weight-gain, nausea and 18-year parental obligation/contract

7 things I love to do:
1. Bird-watching
2. Hiking
3. Camping
4. Reading
5. Road trips
6. Stare at the sky
7. Be with Keith

7 things I love about Life:
1. The future
2. The beauty of nature
3. Exploring potential
4. Learning
5. Loved ones
6. Freedom
7. Everything

1 comment:

Natalie said...

7 Things I love about Amanda:
1. She's sensitive and compassionate
2. She's hilarious and fun to be with
3. She's passionate about life
4. She's generous and thoughtful
5. She's smart and responsible
6. She's talented and creative
7. She's sentimental and cry's at the drop of a hat (in a good way, of course!).

Love you Almond!!