Long time no blog!
This school term has been suspiciously easy. I have an art class which is really relaxing and I'm taking an online trigonometry course, which I *thought* was going well, until I just found out that the last Assignment that I tried to submit didn't go through (technical difficulties, apparently). I worked HARD on that assignment and wondered why I hadn't received my grade for it. I was curious how I did, so I sent my instructor an email and he said I never submitted it. I was afraid he would say that. It just makes me sick to my stomach, because last week's material was REALLY difficult and I got a D - that's right, a *D* - on my last quiz. Ouch. Then I find out that my assignment was never turned in, so I don't know if he'll let me submit it late, or if I just have to take an F on it. I'm still waiting for his reply, but it's hard to communicate my frustration to my instructor when I'm limited to email correspondence. For all he knows, I could be working with another person in the class to copy the assignment after it's been graded. (sigh) That D-Quiz I got last week was certainly my fault, because I know I didn't understand the material, but I hate taking a bad grade because of a computer glitch. That's just not fair. Now I see the downside and risk of taking an online course.
Anyway, I'm trying my best, but I have a feeling this will be the first class that I don't get an A in. Hey, I had a good winning streak going there. Two years with a 4.0. It's got to end *sometime*. This trigonometry course is my Achilles heal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ouch! That hurts! Not much I can say about that....sorry!
Hopefully he'll let you turn it in again...I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Post a Comment