I drew some good stuff. Mom says she'll put these on her fridge. *big grin*
This is Keith. The best way to get him to sit still long enough for me to draw him was when he was playing video games. These took about 30 minutes each.

His right arm looks a little funky in the top drawing. That bugs me.

These sort of remind me of those 1970's cartoons. Like Super Friends, or something.

I did this one last Wednesday. We flaked charcoal all over a peice of paper and smudged it in with a cloth, and then we drew the model with an eraser. Cool technique, I thought. We were only given 25 minutes, and I spent most of the time on her hand and legs, so had to I rush through her neck and face. Her neck didn't have *that* much light on it, so that bugs me. But I was pleased with how the hand turned out.
2 comments:
Wow, those are great! You really have talent Manders! Impressive. Maybe I'll have you do a drawing of my boys. :)
That would be cool. I could draw them "Super Friends" style. But you'll probably have to send me a photo. I doubt they could sit still long enough for me to draw them.
Post a Comment