Friday, November 10, 2006

Have you ever had someone tell you that you look like someone famous?

I'm sure it's nice to have someone tell you that you resemble a beautiful movie starlet. Well... I don't ever get that.

I think the reason that I never get that comment is because it wouldn't come out as a compliment. I've discovered that I *do* in fact resemble a couple famous people. And to be honest? If someone told me that I resemble Woody Allen... I don't think I'd be flattered. But the truth is the truth nonetheless, whether it hurts or not.



And from the Archives...

My Judd Nelson face:

5 comments:

Supergabesmomma said...

OMG!!! You are sooo funny!!! I love it! Both pics are priceless. You can pull this off, because in truth, you are one hot momma!!

Amanda said...

Oh whatever!
The worst part is that in BOTH photos, I wasn't trying to pull a face or make an impression, or anything. I was just making a straight face and when I saw the photos, I was like, "Hey! That looks like [Woody Allen/Judd Nelson]!" So I googled an image of the person - and how creepy - I found photos of them that resemble muself!

Amanda said...

Oh... and notice how Judd Nelson's hair makes a sweep to the right, like MY hair was doing?

Natalie said...

Ha ha ha!! You really are A-MAN-DA!!! No wonder we gave you that nickname as a kid. :)

I'm totally joking of course! Don't you remember me telling you, you looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt. And you also look like that lady musician (can't remember her name), that you blogged about a while back, with the wierd video. See? You look like a beautiful woman, more than anything.

But, I did get a good laugh from the pictures.

Amanda said...

Jennifer Love Hewitt? WHATEVER!

You're sweet, though, Nat.