Monday, November 27, 2006



This is a portrait of my friend Sika. It was her birthday on Saturday (she turned 25) and I didn't know what to get her. So I sketched this photograph of her a few hours before her party. And Wah-lah! A present! I matted and framed it, and unfortunately, I couldn't find a copy center to make a copy of the sketch for myself before I framed it (What is Kinko's doing closing at 6:00 on a Saturday?). So I took a photo of it, but had to take the shot at an angle so as not to capture the glare of the frame. Anyway, here is the finished product!

2 comments:

Supergabesmomma said...

Very, very impressive! What is one girl doing with so many dagum talents, anyway?! Kind of annoying for the rest of us talentless losers...ha!

PS - you know I still have that awesome fairy you drew for me when I left TB&R. Still love it, too.

Amanda said...

You're so sweet!

I drew you a fairy? I don't even remember that! How strange!