Keith, Mandy and I went on a short hike through Tryon Creek State Park on Sunday. I don't know how, but Keith spotted these owls in the trees. We're fairly sure one of these is the same Barred Owl that we photographed last April in this same park, during the Trillium Festival. Cute little buggers.
I've been a bit lazy in blogging lately (not an unusual story for me), but Keith has started his own blog, so if anyone is interested to hear his side of the story, you can find his blog here. He's dedicated his blog to birds and beer. Gotta love him.
6 comments:
Hiya! Seeing your new post brightened my day, so thanks for posting. It's so pretty up there. I am glad you make the most of that. Um, who's the Mandy referred to in the post? I am confused...not hard to do.
Oh! That's so funny! Of course that would be confusing. Mandy is our friend. See the old blog post of June 2006 for some wacky photos of us at the water-side carnival.
Cute. I used to think owls were a little creepy, however they kind of look sweet with their flat faces...
They kind of look like little kitty cats, don't they?
I sure do love that park! Let;s go birding this weekend. Oh, yeah- we have studying. Let's drop out of school and go birding this weekend.
Yeah, I was very confused too. I thought, "who posted this?"
Neat pics. sounds like a very nice outing.
Post a Comment