Too busy to update my blog, that's what.
I just have to give a shout out to my amazing family who put together a whole package for me and Keith with treats and love and way too much generosity to even justify.
I love you, Mom, Dad, Aaron (commence cringing), Sandra, Heather, Nate, Natalie, John, Emily, and Jimmy.
I can't promise to ever pay you back, because the degree I'm working toward will get me a job that will likely pay me in beans and happiness, which is hard to write a check with. But my love for you all is more valuable than money.... Oh, c'mon.... just humor me for a minute.
Although Keith and my Thanksgiving was uneventful - aside my 9pm hunger-induced nervous breakdown in which I violently chopped sweet potatoes and cooked a meager couscous - we've found time to be thankful for a lot of things and family is top of the list.
I'm too tired to formulate any more words, but you all know I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Even though you aren't writing to me, welcome back! I've missed you!
Yay! My blogging sister is back! And with full force and charm. Love you!!
Post a Comment