
We have the keys in our hot little hands, but we can't legally enter the house until all the signed documents are recorded, so we're waiting for the final OK. That should happen sometime tomorrow afternoon. Which is fine with us because we wouldn't have time to raid the place with all our boxes until tomorrow anyway. We've both got school tonight and won't get done until about 9:00. Too bad I'm stuck at work today, or I'd actually be studying for my statistics exam tonight (yes, I'm very worried!). I did alright on the spanish exam last night. Not quite sure what my grade was, but I definitely passed, so that's a relief. After the stats exam tonight, I'll feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted. It is Thursday, which is our last school day of the week, so we'll go out to the Rock Creek Tavern after class and celebrate with the $3 happy hour garden burgers and tater tots. Oh so healthy, I know. ;) But there is so much to celebrate! Mid terms will be OVER and we've just purchased our FIRST HOME! Woohoo!
2 comments:
Yaaay! So exciting! That dancing star was so distracting I could barely read the post. And when I tried to scroll down to get it out of my view, I could still see it's little foot dancing.
Okay, well this isn't about me....so..CONGRATULATIONS!! hip hip hooray!
Woo-hoo! Congrats! That is so exciting. Did you get lots moved in over the weekend? Send lots of pix!
Post a Comment