Well, no news is exactly that. No news.
It seems that our realtor might be a few dimes short of a dollar at times. Last Wednesday, she reported that we would likely have the keys "this Friday" and move in by "this weekend". Which, when stated on last Wednesday, would imply that we would've been moving last weekend. (Are you following me?) But the contract work being done could not be completed until two days ago (Monday). Obviously, she must've meant *this* weekend (so, she should've said "next Friday" not "this Friday", but hey…) Anyway, the contract work is finally done, the drainage system is in, and the final appraisal has been completed and all is well to move forward to closing. We've just provided some current documents for the loan application this morning and we should be signing all the papers sometime this week. Maybe tomorrow? So I will keep everyone updated.
Meanwhile, I'm going to stay focused with school. One thing at a time, please. I've got the most complicated exam in statistics tomorrow night. Our instructor warned is this one is a "doozie". (Crowd responds with a lackluster: Yaaaaaay….) And tonight is my Spanish exam, which I feel pretty good about, so let's hope it goes well.
Until next time! Adieu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck on your tests! I am sure you will ace them both. But just a tip - I'm pretty sure adieu isn't Spanish...ha, ha.
And you should know that home closings never, ever, ever go as planned. Par for the friggin', frustrating course. But I am still excited for you!
And it is just great to hear new things from you. :) Take care!
You are stressing my out just hearing about the "closing"....that's so frustrating. Believe me, I've been checking your blog everyday hoping for news...good news that is.
You'll have to call Everett sometime and talk to him in spanish...he has a thing with it since he is in LOVE with Dora the Explorer and Diego (do you even know who I"m talking about?)...anyway. He likes to say Ola Amigos (is that how you spell it?)
Good luck on the tests.
Post a Comment