Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Quick Seattle Trip

Keith and I went to Seattle for just a day to see Elbow in concert at the Showbox. The concert was really good!


We stayed at Aaron and Sandra's that night. They were too kind to let us crash at their place, showing up at midnight on a work night. Their new condo is really nice. There is a lot of greenspace around their neighborhood business park. The following morning, after Aaron went to work, Sandra, Keith and I went on a walk, checking out the birds at the wetlands areas. We had so much fun! Aaron met us for lunch, and then Keith and I had to hit the road and head back to Portland. It was a very quick trip, but worth it for a fun concert and even funner time with my brother and his cute wife.



Sandra gave us some very belated Christmas gifts, which included an amazing hand-made blanket, and some beautiful earrings and a necklace to match.

No comments: