Emily, Jimmy, Severin and Helene drove all the way from Utah to Oregon so we could meet them and hang out for a bit. Here are a few choice photos from our very short (24-hours?) visit with them. The drive to Klamath Falls was a beautiful four-hour trip. We had to stop to capture this shot of the sunset on our way out. I think this is the Deschutes River.
I love everyone's expressions in this photo. Jimmy looks debonair as always, Helene looks like she's telling a joke, I'm just admiring the charming little spicy cake Helene, Severin is flashing a dashing smile... and I don't know what Emily's doing... her eyes look happy, though!
Mmmmm.... pizza!
After pizza, we wandered around the town, went for ice-cream and laughed at some locals (one of those things where you just had to be there...)
I'm mostly awkward around children, but Severin and Helene just love their Uncle Keith. He's good with kids.
Looking at the sunny shots of our day, you wouldn't believe it, but we actually drove through a small snow storm on our way home. But once we got over the mountain pass, it was another beautiful sunset on the Deschutes. It was a fun visit, and I just wish it could have lasted longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment