Thursday, March 09, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Millcreek Coffee Roasters - Barista/Manager
2. Lerner (NY & Co.) - Part-time Clerk
3. Trask Britt - File Clerk, Accnts Payable, Legal Assistant
4. Klarquist Sparkman - Legal Assistant

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Ferris Beuller's Day Off
2. Edward Scissorhands
3. Sixteen Candles
4. Annie Hall

4 Places I've lived:
1. Taylorsville, UT
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Beaverton, OR
4. Oregon City, OR

4 Places I Want to Live:
1. Arizona or New Mexico (just for a year or two)
2. Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Maine/New York (? somewhere up there)

4 TV shows I love:
1. Sex & the City
2. Family Guy
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. Dirty Jobs

4 Highly Regarded TV shows I've never watched a minute of:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. ER
3. West Wing
4. Scrubs

4 Places I've Vacationed:
1. Zion/Capitol Reef/Bryce Canyon, etc.
2. Redwood National Forest
3. Yellowstone National Park
4. London

4 Places I Wish I Could Vacation:
1. Galapagos Islands
2. Germany
3. New Zealand
4. Amazon

4 Favorite Dishes:
1. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
2. Hummus, Calamata Olives, Feta & Pita Bread
3. Veggie Sushi and Tempura
4. Scrambled Eggs n' Cheese

4 Sites I Visit Daily:
1. grist.org
2. webct.pcc.edu
3. yahoo.com
4. blogspot.com

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Home in bed
2. In the desert sitting on a red rock watching the moon rise and bats fly about
3. Snuggled in a sleeping bag without a tent… in the desert (oooh! I miss it!)
4. Hiking a forest trail with my backpack

4 People I'm Tagging:
1. Kristen
2. Anita
3. …who else reads my blog?...
4. …lame… I've got no one else to tag.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that show Dirty Jobs...it's so, uh, dirty. Thats funny it's one of your favorites.

I would totally rather be in the desert too. That brings back memories of me you and Heather sitting on that rock in the dark in capitol reef. fun fun fun.

Amanda said...

Oooh! I know! Such good memories.
Keith and I have decided to plan to do the hike through the Narrows in Zion National Park. Maybe around my birthday, in June, after spring term ends. I think it's at least a three-day trek. Wouldn't that be just incredible?

Supergabesmomma said...

Sheesh, no writing for ages and then - whammo! All these posts! I love it!! I guess I better get cracking, since I have been "tagged"!

Supergabesmomma said...

PS - Virginia is a great state! Er, commonwealth. You would like it. I would love the desert, too!! And you simply MUST watch Scrubs! It is one of my all-time favorite shows! Now I am hungry for something with feta. I love feta so much, I could write an ode to it!