Just counting down the days until spring break.
Just one more week of classes and then finals are next week. I cannot wait for this term to be over.
I've registered for spring term and I've signed up for the funnest classes! I just can't wait! First, I'll be taking Environmental Studies. It is a day class, so I have to figure out how to work around my school schedule. We'll see how that goes.
I also will be taking Birds and Taxonomy. That is the class that I am particularly stoked about. I was planning on taking a writing course, but the one I wanted to take was all filled up, so I ended up browsing around for a class that would interest me and I discovered the Birds class. Keith is also signed up for it, so we will be taking this class together.
I'm so excited for the Birds class because I've been trying to study birds on my free time, reading books and observing calls, etc., but homework has had to take priority in my life, so I've not reallybeen able to dedicate as much time to birding as I have wanted. This will satisfy my hobby AND earn me credits in college. Can't beat that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your new classes sound super fun - that is cool that you are into birding. My friend, Erin - the one who blogs as well is way into. You should check out her blog sometime - she has lots of posts about birds on there.
Oooh! I'll have to do that! Thanks!
Post a Comment