Wednesday, December 07, 2005

BUSTED!

My good friend Anita pointed out that she'd been reading my blog all this time! And she has seen all of my self-pitying comments, too. Haha! I feel so dumb, now.
I wonder how many others are out there in the veil of mystery... watching... reading my posts... The paranoia is enough to make a girl start wearing a tinfoil hat!
I would recover my old posts, but my hard drive blew up on Sunday. I guess I should just shut up and post! Oh... and maybe it would be a good idea to remove that goofy photo of myself. Yikes! But the goofy photo of Dio stays. Unless she sends me five, crisp, unmarked dollar bills. That's right... five. And I don't take payments. I'll need them all by next Thursday.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Ha ha! I'm sure there are lots of people reading this....just no one willing to divulge themselves online (like us) and post back. CHICKENS!!! WE KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE READING THIS! POST SOMETHING, I DARE YOU!!!

Amanda said...

Haha!
Well, all I need to know is that Dio's out there scrounging up that $5.

Amanda said...

I talked to Dio about that $5 she owes me. Apparently she's not gonna pay. She tells me she "likes the publicity."
So much for my get-rich-quick scheme.