What a dissapointment.... Here I am at work!
Somehow the freezing ice has turned to wet slush enabling everyone to go to work after all.
I guess this is a good thing. I don't want this ice to hold up when we get the inspections done on our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It seems I am behind in the comment dept., so I will just leave them all at once. First of all, congratulations on the house!! That is so exciting. As I mentioned, I think the place is darling. Bummer about going into work, but the snow looks so purty! I actually kind of miss snow. Especially this week, since I am really not feeling all that Christmasy with all the green here. I liked your comment about how the city has to "recuperate" - it is the same here! Kind of amusing...
Whah, whah, whah.....snow, ice, and slush! Why don't you try coming to chicago....then let's see if you're complaining about a little frost!!!
:)
Ummm... no thanks, Nat... At least not until spring or summer, anyway. I see no reason to suffer through a Winter-in-Chicago experience when I can so easily take your word for it. :o)
Post a Comment