School Update:
Things were getting a bit sticky for me in preparation for finals (next week).
I've been watching my percentage in Calculus for a while. One month ago, I was nervous and hopeful to just get a C in that class, but two weeks ago I checked my total grade and was pleased to find it was at an 88%. Since I was so close to that 90% threshold, I thought I might as well give it some hefty effort to see if I could boost my grade to an A. To my total shock and amazement, as of last Monday, I am now at 96% and I have the top score in my class. Whoa! That was not easy, though. My instructor told me he was hopeful to see me in his next Calculus class. Someone deflate me quick. Luckily, or at least as far as I know, I don't have to take anymore Calculus here at PCC. It's onto Statistics next term and then math is done!
Spanish has been a breeze. I'm not worried about that class at all, but the final is an oral exam and that can be a bit nerve-wracking. I'm not good at speaking Spanish and I can barely put together a sentence correctly, but the grading seems to be pretty lenient. That's been nice because I've been able to just focus mostly on my tougher math studies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome Mandy!! You're so smart! :)
Thanks, Nat! But I said DE-flate me... my head is starting to swell.
Hi! You really are so smart. Even the word 'calculus' makes my head hurt. And Spanish! I think learning a new language would even be harder.
Post a Comment