Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Oregon City Fire Station

Oregon City Historic Trolley

Carnegie Center

These are some photos of the quaint little town of Oregon City. We made a final offer on the home after all the inspections were complete and our offer was accepted. Much to our suprise, we got the house at a better deal than we ever imagined! We are so excited to finally have our own home! Closing date is January 26th (Keith's birthday), so keep that date in mind and start thinking of excuses early in case we happen to ask you to help us move. ;o)

Our current neighbors in the apartment below us are having a karaoke and D.J. music dance party as I type this. On a Tuesday... who does that? I can't wait to move...!

2 comments:

Supergabesmomma said...

That town looks SO quaint! I love it! How exciting for you and Keith! It looks like the perfect place to live. Sorry I can't help with the moving...!

Natalie said...

Is your house in oregon city? That looks so cute! I'm excited to come see it someday.