Hola mi amigos! My Spanish final is tonight. Wish me luck! I didn't study this weekend and that must be why I had a horrible nightmare about a tedious Spanish project that was due for the final, and of course, in my dream I didn't do it, and my teacher glared at me, and then I lost my backpack and yadah-yadah-yadah. You know the typical school anxiety dream. If I had a locker I'm sure I would've dreamed about forgetting the combination.
I should've studied last night, but I decided it was more important to watch VH1 and put together holiday cards instead. I'm really very good at prioritizing (sheesh).
Keith and I will be looking at a few houses on Thursday, but as the pattern has been lately, most of those houses, which listed on Monday, may be sold by then. Our schedules will be more flexible after we finish our finals this week.
I would love for Santa to bring me a house for Christmas! I sent him a letter and he actually did send a reply! Well, there was no letter in the package, but there was a curious lump of a black mineral-like substance. I'm not sure what it means yet, but I'm making a guess that in the North Pole it means "You got it!". Santa is my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so funny! Seriously - one of the wittiest people I know.
So, mi amiga (impressive, no?) how was the final??
(Si, muy impressivante!)
I made that word up. Does that tell you at all how I did? Ha!
No, I played it very safe and only said words I was SURE about. I'm sure I did alright.
I just finished my calculus final, though, and that was murderous! Three hours it took me... three hours of pure hell. So glad that's over. I'm also really tired of school being the only thing I talk about. That's got to get irritating to more people than just me.
Three hours does sound completely hellish. I would not make it. Seriously, my body would just start shutting down or something.
I know what you mean about school being the only thing you talk about. I worry that people will get sick of me talking about the kids, but this is just our life right now. And the people who care about us want to know what's going on. I for one certainly don't mind hearing about school. I am proud of you!
Well, that's good. And I don't mind hearing about your kids! I received your holiday card, by the way! Your family is so cute. That was a great photo and the location looked beautiful. Where was that? Keith and I have got to go out and visit VA some day. It just looks beautiful.
Post a Comment