Saturday, December 03, 2005

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Ha ha!!! No explanation huh??

Oh, and where did all your posts go??

Amanda said...

I just took 'em off. It's too hard to update this lately and having it sit here uncared for was a looming responsibility and it unnerved me to see it on my to-do list all the time and I couldn't get around to it. I'm crazy.
You and Dio might be the only people looking at this, anyway, so
I thought it would be funny. I don't expect anyone to notice but you.
Hey Nat, I tried to put a comment on your T-Day post, but for some weird reason I couldn't get the letters right in that word verification. It was plain as day, but it wouldn't accept my input. So dumb!

Natalie said...

Weird Mandy...just try again! (and go get your eyes checked).

I realize no one is probably reading mine either, but I do it so I can print it out and keep as a diary so I can remember all the things I've done/said/kids did/etc.